People are doing some interesting things with Concrete, and not all of it makes sense to put in our Extensions Marketplace. If you have something you would like to see on this page, let us know.
A digital asset management system (DAM) built on top of Concrete CMS.
An open, free and community developed eCommerce system built on top of Concrete CMS.
A command line utility for backup, restore and moving Concrete CMS sites.
The HTML exporter takes a complete copy of your website’s latest content and creates a set of flat HTML files and related assets that can be hosted on any web server. It even scans your website to warn you for blocks that require PHP or MySQL to work.
- Useful for reducing CPU load on high traffic sites.
- Enjoy stronger security by not running PHP or MySQL on your live webserver.
- Use content delivery networks (CDN) to store assets closer to an international audience.
- Create emergency failsafe snapshots of your website for disaster planning.
Multi-Step Content Workflow
Enterprise Workflow powers your team with a multi-step, multi-path approval system while maintaining the intuitive editing experience of Concrete CMS.
- A simple addition to any existing Concrete CMS website.
- It can provide multiple workflows, for handling a variety of business practices.
- It enables application of workflows to any content change or action.
- Can allow viewing of complete audit trails for accountability.
- Includes approval batches for launching entire sections at once.