Digital asset management
Store and share your digital media in an Open Source DAM.
Managing your brand's digital assets in a system where others can always get to the latest and greatest file is important for keeping your organization running smoothly. The fully free and open source DAM built on top of Concrete CMS gives you everything you'd expect from a digital asset management system, but it's running on top of a fully functional Concrete CMS site as well. This lets you use our award winning web content management tools to build out best practices pages, a blog showing assets proper use in the wild, or any other organic content pages you want.
US Army MWR had a Sharepoint install that many marketers have a hard time using. They also have Enterprise Web where they’re actively managing accounts for everyone. As marketers are already investing a great deal of energy into using Enterprise Web to create content for the web, we want to extend it to have better internal communication and collaboration tools.
- Marketers can upload and organize images, videos and audio files easily.
- Automatically tags images with relevant metadata using AI.
- Allows for easy searching of all assets.
- Allows for administrators to put together collections of assets that are commonly used so they will easily be found by marketers.
- Statistics are tracked for individual assets so administrators can see which assets are being used frequently.
- Integration into 80+ websites so marketers can find great assets easily when making events or promotions.
- Integration of a 3rd party stock service such as Shutterstock.com