As a leading manufacturer of innovative packaging machines, Viking Masek faced a challenge in effectively communicating their products and services through their digital marketing channels. Despite having digital marketing services in place, the outdated content management system (CMS) was hindering their efforts to reach and engage with their target audience.
Viking Masek was seeking to enhance their digital marketing efforts. Through Trivera's EVOLVE process, the impact was felt in the following ways:
- Delayed updates to the website content on Hubspot
- No integration with their CRM, resulting in manual analytics
- Secure content display challenges
- Limited revision history for content, no global backup or restore point for the website.
Viking Masek's outdated CMS limited its ability to create and manage content efficiently, resulting in slow website performance, poor user experience, and low engagement rates.
To overcome this challenge, Viking Masek turned to Trivera for help with their digital marketing strategy and website migration to Concrete CMS.
Trivera and Viking Masek partnered through an Evaluate and Ideate process, which included a nice range of opportunities to improve the company's digital marketing efforts.
The results of the partnership included:
- Increased traffic through organic SEO, PPC, email, content, targeted display, and paid social media advertising
- Improved website conversion rates through better navigation and optimized content
- Migrated the site from Hubspot CMS/inbound marketing platform to Concrete CMS, resulting in cost savings and improved ROI
- Access to a team of experts that provide strategic marketing plans and best practices, helping to scale up marketing efforts
The partnership between Viking Masek and Trivera proved to be a game-changer for the global packaging technology company. The migration to Concrete CMS, combined with a range of digital marketing strategies, resulted in improved website performance, increased traffic, and cost savings.
Located in the historic Menomonee Falls Mill building in suburban Milwaukee, WI, Trivera Interactive is one of the region’s oldest and most respected Web development, e-commerce and marketing firms. Since 1996, focusing first on website design and development, and branching out into email marketing, search engine optimization and Social Media, Trivera has been helping businesses and organizations all over the world use its unique combination of smart design and creative technology to leverage the web as a powerful brand reinforcing tool.